Our contact details
Name: Purple Orchid Health Limited
Address: PO Box 15079, Dunblane, FK15 5BA, United Kingdom
Phone Number: (0844) 415 2420
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Online identifiers and characteristics (for example, website usage and cookies)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have contacted us directly by mail, phone or email
- You have provided your personal information on a contact form
- You have accessed a website managed by us (including purpleorchidhealth.co.uk, www.hyalofemme.co.uk, www.gepan-instill.co.uk, www.loyon.co.uk and others)
- You have submitted an online form via a website managed by us
- You have participated in a social media group managed by us (including on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter/X, LinkedIn or other networks).
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you with information on our products and services
- Provide you with those products and services
- Personalize your experience when using websites or social media groups managed by us
We will only share your personal information with third-parties to assist in the provision of products or services to you. We may share this information with:
- Any member of our company group, including parent company, subsidiary companies and affiliate companies
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Delivery agents (for example, Royal Mail) to dispatch products or services to you
- Other companies or organizations, to assist in the prevention of fraud
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting us
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information for up to seven years. We will then dispose your personal information by:
- Deleting any personal information held by us in electronic form
- Destroying any personal information held by us in hard copy / printed form
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. We may charge a fee for this.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: (0303) 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk